Monday 12 March 2012

The End is Nigh

I'm not going to cry. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Well just as well I'm not otherwise this could get awkward. This day was always coming no matter how much I hoped it wouldn't. I'm turning 20 next week thus meaning that I will no longer fit into this blog. If I was to try it would be like me trying to get into a pair of girls jeans which is never going to be a pretty sight so I'm moving on. Next Tuesday I'm going to launch Ramblings of a Twenty-Something which I hope will be the bigger (and better) big brother to this blog. 

All is explained below in a short video that I've done to say thanks for your readership over the last couple of years. Ramblings of a Teenager has been a huge part of my life since I started it and it's become 'my thing' which I'm very proud of. When I think back to all of the things that this blog has seen I wonder if I could class it as being some kind of time capsule, capturing the important (and sometimes unimportant) parts of my life. What's more is that this blog has covered a period in my life that I'm likely never to witness the like of again and in many ways it maps out my change from kid to adult. Not many people have something like this to look back on and for that I feel very fortunate. I'm going to post one last time on Wednesday in ROAT which will be special for different reasons. I'll save my final teenage thanks until then but for now here is a video about what's in store for Ramblings of a Twenty-Something:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.