Saturday 15 October 2011

My Favourites: Listen to Yourself!

I forgot to post last night and I'm sorry. Well not really but for the last choice of this week there is a slight irony that the reason I forgot was that it was Friday night and I was out having a good time with friends. Somebody came up to me this week and told me that their favourite posts from my blog are the ones when I teach myself a lesson or when I realise something about myself - 'Me on Monday' has never received such high praise! My last choice for this week before I get back to normal posts again next week is the one where I realised that people around me live for the weekend too much sometimes. It was a fun post to write and it was one that I remember talking about with the very same person that I was talking to this week - one of the main reasons for choosing it.

So yes have another look at it because personally I'm going to read it a few more times so I can get into my head again that weekdays are as important (if not more than) weekends:
http://roateenager.blogspot.com/2011/02/try-living-for-now-and-not-weekend.html

Thanks for joining me this week for a look back at my first 100 blog posts - hope you've enjoyed it!

Martin

P.S. I'm now writing another blog over on Netcars - go have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.