Thursday 1 December 2011

Signing Off

I couldn't bring myself to do this last night on account of the fact that I was on my knees after a long day but I'm here now. This is pretty much me reporting to all of you lovely readers that I'm going to give myself a few weeks away from my blog because of my immanent exams. Like the rest of my peers I'm certainly a little bit on edge at the moment but I feel that the next week or so might serve to help me get my head above water and into full speed mode. I think that I made the same decision last year to stop blogging throughout my exams because all I would write is how crap I feel and nobody wants to read about that. I'm hoping that at the end of the exams (only a few days before Christmas by the way!) I'm going to have that great feeling of having a weight lifted off of my shoulders and that is the kind of thing that I like to write about. 

There is a good chance that I'm not going to blog before Christmas so if I don't then I hope you all have a great festive period whatever you may be doing. I would also like to extend a message of good luck to people sitting exams all across the country and a particular shout-out to my fellow law students - it hurts I know, but we'll all be fine!

Thanks for reading and be sure to keep an eye out for a post around about Christmas/New Year time - over and out!

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.